Master of Public Health(MPH)
- MPH is a two years’ program under the public Health department which aims to train task oriented professionals who would manage health services and programs at various levels of the health system, provide lecture, and capable of doing operational research related to their work.
- Are capable to identify community health problems and play leading professional roles in the field of public health
- Have an in-depth knowledge and skill in the prevention of disease and promotion of health in the field of public health.
- Are research oriented capable of designing, conducting and reporting public health research that help as an input for evidence based interventions and policy.
- Are capable of providing public Health leadership at all levels of the health care system particularly a middle and lower level.